Selfies with a Bokeh Effect. No Dual Cam Required.
While OPPO is still enjoying the success of their current crop of Selfie Experts, the OPPO F3 and OPPO F3 Plus, it has left a rather huge void in the sub-15k price point. Enter the OPPO A57; a mid-ranged smartphone that is meant to hold down the fort in the middle of the pack for the Chinese company.
OPPO A57 Specifications
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 quad-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 5.2-inch HD IPS TFT display; 1280×720 resolution, Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 32GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB via microSD)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- 2900mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0
The OPPO A57 still focuses on what the company is known for, selfies, but has added a new twist to taking self portraits. You can now add a bokeh effect using its beauty mode and there are no dual cameras equipped on this device, just the lone 16-megapixel front camera.
The OPPO A57 is priced at Php 11,990 and will be available on June 16.