AI Beauty Tech on a Budget
OPPO has had selfie lovers on the hook since the release of their first Seflie Expert a couple of years ago. Since then, the company has trickled down the focus on taking self-portraits to their budget devices. Today, the Chinese company just launched the newest iteration of the A71; a smartphone that has known for its budget price tag but, this year, it’s been given OPPO’s AI Beautification feature to help draw those looking for a device that can take awesome selfies on a budget.
Here’s a look at its spec sheet.
OPPO A71 (2018) Specs
- 1.8Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage (up to 256GB via microSD)
- 5.2-inch HD IPS TFT display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- Android 7.1 Nougat with Color OS 3.2
- 3000mAh battery
At the core of the OPPO A71 (2018) is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor that has been paired with 2GB of RAM and 16G of expandable storage; a breath of fresh air from the usual Mediatek SoCs we’ve typically seen from OPPO in past devices. The OPPO A71 is now available in stores and has been given a price tag of Php 7,990; exactly the price that was leaked a couple of days ago.
Check out our other reviews of past OPPO devices by clicking on the links below: