It is cheaper than the A7’s price in the Philippines
After making its debut in China last October 10, OPPO is bringing the K1 outside of China starting with India. Like we mentioned in a previous article, the K1 is a better offering from the Chinese brand, as it brings an in-display fingerprint scanner at a more affordable price point.
While it is unfortunately stuck with a MicroUSB port, the rest of the specs are still good: 6.4-inch Full HD+ display, Snapdragon 660, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, 3600mAh battery, and a 25-megapixel front camera.
The K1 is only offered in a 4GB variant in India, so those looking for a 6GB variant need to get the China version.
OPPO K1 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Dewdrop display
- 64GB of expandable storage
- 16-megapixel and 2-megapixel rear cameras with LED flash and PDAF
- 25-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- 3600mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2 UI
The K1 is priced at Rs 16,990(~Php 12.5k), making it the most affordable smartphone with an in-display fingerprint scanner right now. It will be available via Flipkart starting February 12.