A substantial upgrade over the K1
A few months after OPPO launched the K1 in China, the Chinese brand unveiled its successor with the K3. The rear panel looks similar to the Reno, though you are only getting a 16-megapixel f/1.7 main camera and 2-megapixel depth sensor. Up front, you have a notch-free 6.5-inch OLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner. The K3 is similar to the F11 Pro as it uses a pop-up front camera.
For the internals, you get a Snapdragon 710 processor paired with 6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage. Keeping the lights on is a 3765mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 charging.
OPPO K3 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Dewdrop display
- 64GB/128GB of expandable storage
- 16-megapixel f/1.7 and 2-megapixel f/2.4 rear cameras with LED flash and PDAF
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, in-display fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- 3765mAh battery with VOOC 3.0
- Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6 UI
The K3 is priced at CNY 1599(~Php 12.2k) for the 6GB/64GB variant and CNY 1899(~Php 14.5k) for the 8GB/128GB variant.