Yes, you can get one if you have the dough
If you happen to have a lot of money on hand and find the iPhone XS Max cheap, Huawei just announced that they are selling the Porsche Design Mate 20 RS locally.
The ultra-luxe version of the Mate 20 Pro boasts of a glass and leather back that is designed like a racing stripe, along with exclusive Porsche Design content inside the phone. It also has more RAM at 8GB and bigger internal storage at 256GB/512GB.
Porsche Design Huawei Mate 20 RS specs
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 6.39-inch Quad HD+ curved OLED display, 18.7:9 Aspect ratio, DCI-P3 HDR support, 3120×1440 resolution
- 256GB/512GB internal storage, expandable via Nano memory card
- Triple Leica rear cameras:40-megapixel 27mm f/1.8 wide-angle camera, 20-megapixel 16mm f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 8-megapixel 80mm f/2.4 telephoto camera with Ultra Macro Mode, Huawei AIS, 5X Hybrid Zoom, 3X Optical Zoom, Master AI, up to ISO 102400 sensitivity
- 24-megapixel front camera with 3D depth sensing camera, 3D face unlock
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Dual band GPS, NFC
- In-display fingerprint scanner, IP68 rating, IR face unlock, stereo speakers
- 4200mAh battery with 40W fast charging and 15W wireless charging
- Android 9 Pie (EMUI 9)
The Porsche Design Huawei Mate 20 RS will be available in limited quantities starting February 9 for Php 99,990 for the 256GB variant. Click here for a list of stores that will be carrying it.