Aside from the Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro, Huawei also launched its premium Mate 30 variant with the Porsche Design Mate 30 RS. Like its predecessor, you get a premium leather back and a strip of glass in the middle, virtually eliminating any camera bumps and keeping the back as flush as possible.
The Porsche Design Mate 30 RS has the same set of features of the Mate 30 Pro, though you get more RAM at 12GB and more internal storage at 512GB.
Huawei Porsche Design Mate 30 RS specs
- HiSilicon Kirin 990 octa-core processor
- 12GB RAM
- 6.53-inch FLEX OLED Horizon display, DCI-P3 HDR support, 2400×1176 resolution
- 512GB internal storage, expandable via Nano memory card
- Quadruple Leica rear cameras: 40-megapixel 17mm f/1.8 ultra-wide Cine camera; 40-megapixel 27mm f/1.6 SuperSensing Camera with OIS; 8-megapixel 52mm f/2.4 telephoto camera; 3D Depth Sensor; Laser Autofocus, LED Flash, 4K60 video recording, up to ISO 51200, 7680FPS ultra slow-motion video, 4K HDR+ Timelapse, dual OIS and AIS
- 32-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, 4G, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Dual-band GPS, NFC
- In-display fingerprint scanner, 3D Face Unlock, IP68 rating
- 4500mAh battery with 40w wired charging, 27w wireless charging, and 3rd-gen reverse wireless charging
- EMUI 10
The Porsche Design Mate 30 RS is priced at 2095 Euros (~Php 121.2k).