Realme adds another 5G-capable device to its lineup with the X50 Pro 5G. As a higher-end version of the previously-announced X50 5G, the X50 Pro 5G uses a Snapdragon 865 processor with support for both mmWave and sub-6Ghz 5G frequencies. For RAM and storage, the X50 Pro 5G can be configured with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.0 internal storage.
While the X50 5G has a 120hz IPS display, the X50 Pro 5G gets a better Super AMOLED panel with support for HDR10+ at the expense of a lower 90Hz frame rate. Display panel differences aside, the X50 Pro 5G also has a pill-shaped cutout that is home to two cameras: a 32-megapixel main camera and 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera. The front camera comes with a number of features that include video stabilization, selfie bokeh, and 120FPS slo-mo selfie videos.
Going to the rear cameras, the X50 Pro 5G shares the same quad-rear camera setup found on the Realme X2 Pro, though it swaps the depth sensor for a dedicated monochrome portrait camera. Also unique to the X50 Pro 5G is its insanely fast 65w SuperDart wired charging, which can top up the 4200mAh cell from 0 to 100 in 35 minutes.
Realme X50 Pro 5G specs
- AI-Powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 90hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+
- 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.0 storage
- Quad rear cameras: 64-megapixel f/1.8 Samsung GW1 main camera with EIS; 12-megapixel f/2.5 telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom and 20x digital zoom; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera with EIS; 2-megapixel f/2.4 monochrome portrait camera; PDAF, dual-tone flash
- Dual front cameras: 32-megapixel f/2.0 Sony IMX616 main camera; 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera; with slo-mo selfie, selfie bokeh
- Dual SIM
- 3G, 4G LTE-A, dual-mode 5G
- Dual-Band GPS, GLONASS, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- In-display Fingerprint scanner, USB-C, Dolby Atmos, stereo speakers, vapor chamber cooling
- 4200mAh battery with 65W SuperDart Wired Charging
- Android 10 with Realme UI
The Realme X50 Pro 5G is priced at Rs 37,999(~Php 27k) for the 6GB/128GB model, Rs 39,999(~Php 28.4k) for the 8GB/128GB model, and Rs 44,999(~Php 32k) for the 12GB/256GB model. It will be available in India starting today and in Spain in April.