Redmi wants to defend the numbah wan throne
After it was unveiled in China two months ago, Xiaomi sub-brand Redmi officially launches the Redmi Note 7 in the Philippines. The phone’s arrival in the Philippines has been hotly anticipated because of its top-tier specs, and extremely affordable pricing. The Redmi Note 7 is equipped with a 48-megapixel main rear camera, Snapdragon 660 processor, up to 6GB of RAM, up to 64GB of internal storage, and 6.3-inch Full HD+ display.
The budget phone gets a number of premium features as well, including a glass back, fingerprint scanner, a USB Type-C port plus a large 4000mAh battery with quick charging capabilities, along with Android Pie out of the box.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ display, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 32GB/64GB internal storage
- 48-megapixel f/1.8 Samsung ISOCELL GM1 primary rear camera, 5-megapixel depth-sensing camera; PDAF, LED flash
- 13-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner, face unlock, USB-C
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm QuickCharge 4
- Android Pie with MIUI
The Redmi Note 7 is priced at Php 7,990 for the 3GB/32GB variant, Php 9,990 for the 4GB/64GB variant, and Php 11,490 for the 4GB/128GB variant. It will be available starting March 27 at all Mi Authorized stores and Lazada. All Redmi Note 7 phones come with an 18-month warranty.
*addendum: for those asking, the Redmi Note 7 Pro will not be coming to the Philippines.
Don’t forget to check out our quick review of the Redmi Note 7: