Samsung’s midrange Galaxy A7 (2017) has just cleared Bluetooth certification and is now slated for an official launch soon. Let’s dive into the spec sheet and see if the 2017 version is worthy of our time and money.
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) (Rumored Specs)
- 1.8GHz Samsung Exynos 7880 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 5.7-inch FHD Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 16-megapixel rear camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C, IP68 rating
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 3300mAh battery, fast charge
The specs are still unofficial, and there’s still no pricing from Samsung, so we’ll have to reserve further judgment until all of these details are confirmed. SamMobile expects a mid-December unveiling for the Galaxy A7 (2017), along with the A3 and A5.