Unveiled at the IFA Berlin 2016 tech expo earlier this September, the ASUS ZenWatch 3 is one of the most anticipated wearables this year. A new press release from ASUS has slated the watch for retail this early November.
Boasting a stylish, ergonomic design with powerful internals, the ASUS ZenWatch 3 will go on retail for $229 (~Php 11K), which is an extremely attractive price compared to current alternatives. For example, the year-old Huawei Watch is currently priced at around $415 (~Php 20K) in Philippine stores.
If ASUS can maintain that $229 price tag (add a thousand or two) for the local market, then we’re looking at an awesome deal here, readers.
ASUS ZenWatch 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 quad-core processor
- 512MB RAM
- 1.39-inch AMOLED display, 400 x 400 resolution
- 4GB internal storage
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1
- Solid 31L stainless steel, 9.95mm thickness, leather or metal strap
- IP67 certified, dust and water resistant
- Skins: Gunmetal, Silver, Rose Gold
- Android Wear OS 2.0
- 340mAh battery, ASUS “Hypercharge” quick charge