Comes with more variants
Before the global unveiling of the V15 Pro, vivo launched a new phone line in China called the U series. The first model under the new line is the U1 and looks very familiar: that is because it is a Y91 with a few differences.
One of the main differences is that the U1 comes in three variants: aside from the 3GB/32GB model, there are also 3GB/64GB and 4GB/64GB variants as well. Save for that, it shares the same specs with the Y91: Snapdragon 439, 6.22-inch display, 13-megapixel and 2-megapixel rear cameras, 8-megapixel front camera, and a 4030mAh battery.
vivo U1 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 6.22-inch HD+ IPS Halo FullView display,
- 32GB/64GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB)
- 13-megapixel f/2.2 and 2-megapixel f/2.4 rear cameras with PDAF, Dual Tone LED flash, AI Scene Recognition
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Face Unlock, Fingerprint scanner, IP58 rating
- 4030mAh battery
- Android 8.1, FunTouch OS 4.5
The 3GB/32GB model costs CNY 799(~Php 6.2k), while the 3GB/64GB model costs CNY 999(~Php 7.8k). The 4GB/64GB variant costs CNY 1299(~Php 10.1k). The U1 will be available in China starting February 28.