It is one of the first phones to use MediaTek’s Helio P65 processor
vivo launched another budget mid-range phone in China with the Y7s. This new model comes with a waterdrop notch but boasts of an AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Like vivo’s other mid-range offerings, you get a triple rear camera setup on the Y7s consisting of a 16-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle, and 2-megapixel depth sensor. A 16-megapixel snapper takes care of selfies.
As for the internals, the Y7s is the first phone to use MediaTek’s Helio P65 processor and is paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Keeping the lights on is a 4500mAh battery with 18W quick charging via a dated MicroUSB port.
vivo Y7s Specs
- Helio P65 octa-core processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 6.38-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display
- 128GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- Triple rear cameras: 16-megapixel f/1.78 main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor; LED flash, PDAF
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- In-display Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock 2.0, Game Turbo
- Android 9 with FunTouch OS 9.0
- 4500mAh battery with 18W quick charging
The Y7s is priced at CNY 1798(~Php 13.4k).