ZTE wants in on the dual-camera craze and the upcoming Blade V8 midranger is proof of that. Leaked ahead of its expected CES 2017 launch, the ZTE Blade V8 sports two rear cameras designed to work in tandem for maximum performance and image quality.
ZTE Blade V8 (Rumored Specs)
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 5.2-inch FHD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution, 2.5D curved glass
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel primary rear camera
- 2-megapixel secondary rear camera
- 13-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android 7.0 Nougat (MiFavor 4.0 UI)
According to the leaked promotional material, the dual cameras have the feature to “add DSLR-like bokeh effects to your photos and to shoot before focusing.”
The Blade V8‘s dual rear snappers “also let you shoot stereoscopic 3D photos,” viewable in 360 degrees on VR headsets, as well as capture “high-speed motion with multi-exposure images”.
We’ll find out more details once CES 2017 officially kicks off in a week or so.