The Mi 10 Pro has the best cameras they’ve ever seen
The newly announced Mi 10 Pro has narrowly beaten the Mate 30 Pro 5G in DxOMark’s test, with the former attaining a 124 point score, 1 point higher than the latter’s 123 overall score.
The people behind DxOMark say that the phone has similar performance to the CC9 Pro Premium Edition last year, but the addition of the Snapdragon 865 chipset and better tuning especially for night shots put it slightly above the previous champ.
The Mi 10 Pro has a 108-megapixel main camera with a large 1/1.33-inch image sensor, paired with a 20-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera. The phone also has two telephoto lenses – a short telephoto snapper with a 12-megapixel sensor and a longer one that has an 8-megapixel sensor.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED 90hz display, 18:7.9 aspect ratio, support for DCI-P3 and HDR10+, 500000:1 Contrast Ratio, Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 256GB/512GB of non-expandable UFS 3.0 storage
- Quadruple rear camera setup: 108-megapixel f/1.8 main camera with OIS; 20-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera; 8-megapixel telephoto camera with 4x optical zoom and OIS, 12-megapixel f/2.0 portrait camera with 2x zoom; Dual Pixel and Laser Autofocus, dual-tone flash, AI scene detection, and AI portrait, 8K video recording
- 20-megapixel f/2.0 front camera with 1.8um pixels, AI Portrait, AI Beauty
- Dual SIM, with 4G LTE, LTE-A, 5G
- Dual Frequency GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- In-display Fingerprint scanner, USB-C, Reading Mode 2.0, Game Turbo
- 4500mAh battery with 50w wired Charging, 30w Wireless Charging, and 10w reverse wireless charging
- Android Pie with MIUI 10
You can read Xiaomi’s announcement for the Mi 10 and the Mi 10 Pro below: