An iQOO Neo 3 with a MediaTek Processor
vivo’s iQOO sub-brand adds another model to its lineup with the iQOO Z1 5G. While it is almost identical to the iQOO Neo 3 that launched last month, the iQOO Z1 swaps the Snapdragon 865 for a Dimensity 1000+ SoC.
Announced two weeks ago, the Dimensity 1000+ is an updated version of the Dimensity 1000, adding native support for 144hz displays.
Unlike the iQOO Neo 3, the iQOO Z1 does not have a 12GB RAM option. Everything else is the same with the iQOO Neo 3: triple rear cameras, 144hz display, and 4500mAh battery with 44w wired charging.
vivo iQOO Z1 Specs
- MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ processor
- Mali-G77 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- 6.57-inch Full HD+ IPS Polar View display, 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10 compliant, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.79 Sony IMX582 main camera with dual pixel AF; 8-megapixel f/2.2 120-degree wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel macro camera; Super HDR, LED flash
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- 4G, LTE, 5G (iQOO 5G)
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Vapor Chamber cooling, USB-C, Stereo speakers
- 4500mAh battery with 44w Super FlashCharge
- Android 10 with iQOO UI
The iQOO Z1 CNY 2,198 (~Php 15.7k) for the 6GB/128GB model, CNY 2,498 (~Php 17.9k) for the 8GB/128GB model, and CNY 2,798 (~Php 20k) for the 8GB/256GB model. All three variants will be available on June 1.