Aside from the global version of the V19, vivo announced another phone with the Y50. It has been a while since vivo launched a Y-series phone, and its latest offering aims to win the saturated budget mid-range segment. It has a better set of features compared to previous Y-series phones, starting with a Snapdragon 665 processor paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. For the display, you get a 6.53-inch Full HD+ IPS display—a rarity for the Y-series—with a punch-hole housing an unknown selfie snapper.
For the rear cameras, the Y50 gets a quad-rear camera setup consisting of a 13-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and 2-megapixel macro camera. Other features include a beefy 5000mAh battery with 18w USB-C charging and Android 10 out of the box.
vivo Y50 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ IPS Halo FullView display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 2340×1080 resolution
- 128GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB)
- Quadruple rear cameras: 13-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth-sensor; 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera with PDAF, LED flash, AI Scene Recognition, Super Night Mode
- Punch-hole selfie camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner
- 5000mAh battery with 18W USB-C fast charging
- Android 10 with FunTouch 10
The Y50 is available for pre-order in Cambodia for $249(~Php 12.7k).