Vivo’s most solid offering in the Philippines to date, the V3 Max, is getting a price cut. Yup, the V3 Max’s price has been reduced to just Php 13,990 from Php 16,990. That’s an awesome price for a very solid phablet, especially one that’s running Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor paired with 4GB of RAM.
Vivo V3 Max specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera, PDAF, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, fast charging
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 5.1, Funtouch OS
Its hardware and software combination impressed us back in May when we reviewed it, and we’re still recommending it to anybody looking for a solid mid-range phone that won’t cost an arm and a leg. Probably the only thing we don’t like about it is that it’s still stuck on Android 5.1 Lollipop, which is a travesty now that Android 7 Nougat is starting to appear on other phones.
But for the reduced price, the V3 Max just became our bet for one of the most affordable and value-packed mid-range phones today.