Another mid-range 5G phone from vivo
The vivo X Samsung partnership continues with the mid-range S6. Positioned as a more affordable version of the X30, the S6 also uses an Exynos 980 processor paired with 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB internal storage. While it has the same selfie camera and display size as the X30, the S6 employs a waterdrop notch and a tall 20:9 aspect ratio.
Like the more expensive NEX 3s, you get a circular camera module on the S6. Inside it are four cameras: 48-megapixel main snapper, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel macro camera, and 2-megapixel depth sensor. Powering it is a 4500mAh battery with 18w charging and Android 10-based FunTouch OS 10.
vivo S6 5G Specs
- Samsung Exynos 980 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display; 20:9 aspect ratio
- 128GB/256GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB)
- Quad rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel f2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel macro camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor; with PDAF, Dual-Tone LED flash, AI Scene Recognition, Super Night Mode
- 32-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE, VoLTE, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Jovi assistant, USB-C
- 4500mAh battery with 18W wired charging
- Android 10 with FunTouch OS 10
The S6 is priced at CNY 2698(~Php 19.4k) for the 6GB/128GB model and CNY 2998(~Php 21.5k) for the 8GB/256GB model. Both variants will be available in China on April 4.