vivo launched an updated version of its iQOO gaming phone with the iQOO Pro and iQOO Pro 5G. Both phones get a more powerful Snapdragon 855+ processor, up to 12GB RAM, 48-megapixel main rear camera, and a bigger 4500mAh battery. The rest of the specs is similar to the iQOO phones that launched last March, with the iQOO Pro 5G sporting an X50 modem for 5G support.
vivo iQOO Phone Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- 6.41-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Triple rear cameras: 12-megapixel f/2.2 120-degree wide-angle camera; 48-megapixel f/1.79 main camera with dual pixel AF; 2-megapixel depth sensor; Super HDR, LED flash
- 12-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- 4G, LTE, 5G (iQOO Pro 5G)
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Vapor Chamber cooling, Multi-Turbo, Monster Touch shoulder buttons
- USB-C, 4D Shock
- 4500mAh battery with 44w Super FlashCharge
- Android 9.0 Pie with FunTouch OS 9
The iQOO Pro is priced at CNY 3198(~Php 23.7k) for the 8GB/128GB model and CNY 3498(~Php 24.9k) for the 12GB/128GB model. On the other hand, the iQOO Pro 5G is priced at CNY 3798(~Php 28.1k) for the 8GB/128GB model, CNY 3998(~Php 29.6k) for the 8GB/256GB model, and CNY 4098(~Php 30.3k) for the 12GB/128GB model.
The iQOO Pro is on pre-order in China, with pre-orders for the iQOO Pro 5G slated for September 2.