vivo debuted a new budget phone in Vietnam with the Y11 (2019). Sharing the same design as the Y12, the Y11 (2019) comes with only a dual rear camera setup (no ultra-wide-angle camera here), less internal storage at 32GB, and swaps the Y12’s Helio P22 processor for a Snapdragon 439. Otherwise, it is near identical to the Y12.
vivo Y11 (2019) Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 6.35-inch HD+ IPS Halo FullView display
- 32GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB)
- Dual rear cameras: 13-megapixel f/2.2 main camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor; PDAF, LED flash, AI Scene Recognition, AI Super Wide-Angle
- 8-megapixel f/1.8 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Face Unlock, Fingerprint scanner, Ultra Game Mode
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 9, FunTouch OS 9
The Y11 (2019) is priced at VND 2,990,000(~Php 6.7k), which is close to the pricing of the Redmi 8 in the Philippines.