vivo’s iQOO sub-brand adds another Z1 variant with the Z1x. Instead of a MediaTek processor, the Z1x uses a Snapdragon 765G processor that is paired with 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage. You get the same display size, though the Z1x settles for a 120hz refresh rate.
The cameras remain the same, along with the Vapor Chamber cooling solution, while you get a bigger 5000mAh battery and a slower 30w wired charging solution.
vivo iQOO Z1x Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 6.57-inch Full HD+ IPS Polar View display, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10 compliant, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.79 Sony IMX582 main camera with dual pixel AF; 8-megapixel f/2.2 120-degree wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel macro camera; Super HDR, LED flash
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- 4G, LTE, 5G
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Vapor Chamber cooling, USB-C
- 5000mAh battery with 30w wired charging
- Android 10 with iQOO UI
The iQOO Z1 is priced at CNY 1598(~Php 11.4k) for the 6GB/64GB model, CNY 1798(~Php 12.8k) for the 6GB/128GB model, CNY 1998(~Php 14.2k) for the 8GB/128GB model, and CNY 2298(~Php 16.3k) for the 8GB/256GB model. All variants are available for order in China.