vivo is expanding its iQOO line of affordable flagship phones with the iQOO Neo. The iQOO Neo’s standout feature is a Snapdragon 845 processor paired with 6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage. The Snapdragon 845 may be a year old, but it is still a very capable processor in 2019. A 4500mAh battery keeps the lights on and comes with 22.5W Fast Charging.
For the triple rear cameras, you get a 12-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. Like the vanilla iQOO, the iQOO Neo has a cooling system comprising two multi-layer graphite slates sandwiching a vapor chamber and a piece of aluminum. vivo claims that the cooling system makes the iQOO Neo 3 degrees Celsius cooler than other Snapdragon 845-powered phones.
vivo iQOO Neo Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal storage
- 6.38-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Triple rear cameras: 8-megapixel 120-degree wide-angle camera; 12-megapixel f/1.8 Sony IMX363 main camera with dual pixel; 2-megapixel depth sensor PDAF, Super HDR, LED flash
- 12-megapixel front camera
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Vapor Chamber cooling, Multi-Turbo, Monster Touch shoulder buttons, USB-C, 4D Shock
- 4500mAh battery with 22.5W Fast Charging
- Android 9.0 Pie with FunTouch OS 9
The iQOO Neo is priced at CNY 1798(~Php 13.4k) for the 6GB/64GB model and CNY 2298(~Php 17.2k) for the 8GB/128GB model. The iQOO Neo is currently on pre-order, with the first flash sale happening in China on July 8.