Vivo strengthens their selfie-centric portfolio with another model
Vivo has officially announced a brand-new member of their selfie smartphone family, the V5s. The new phone is very similar to the V5 launched late last year, as the phone still has the same 20-megapixel front facing camera with softlight that endeared it to people who love taking selfies.
Vivo V5s specs
- 1.5GHz MediaTek 6750 octa-core processor
- Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.5-Inch HD IPS Display; 720 x 1280 Resolution
- 64GB of expandable storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera, PDAF, LED Flash
- 20-megapixel front camera f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint Scanner, HiFi Audio
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, FunTouch UI
- 3000mAh Battery
Key improvements in the V5s is storage moving up to 64GB from 32GB. Aside from that key metric, the specs are almost identical with the V5 – same 20-megapixel front camera and 13-megapixel rear, 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor and dual SIM, LTE capability.
The phone has a fingerprint scanner built in, Hi-Fi audio system with AK4376 Hi-Fi audio chip, as well as Android Marshmallow 6.0 with Vivo’s FunTouch 2.6 OS. In Thailand the phone will retail for 9990 Thai Baht or around Php 14.4K.