Chinese powerhouse vivo has officially announced its entry in the Philippines
We knew it was coming, but today it’s official – vivo, a China-based manufacturer, has officially setup shop here in the Philippines. To celebrate their arrival, the company is offering their Y51 to the local market.
vivo Y51 specs
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch IPS qHD display, 960 x 540 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera, AF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android Lollipop, Funtouch OS 2.5
- 2350mAh battery
vivo has already listed the retailers where the Y51 sells at, which is a snapshot into the companies’ retail efforts. We don’t have a price for the Y51 unfortunately, but we’ve already reached out to vivo’s PR arm for the official SRP.
We’ll be attending a major international launch for vivo in India next week – hopefully we’ll be able to get an idea of the products they’ll be bringing into our country.