The mid-range wars is heating up. Chinese manufacturer Vivo has officially launched their newest mid-range smartphone, the Y55 that looks to match the specifications of their rivals.
Vivo Y55 specs
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 5.2-inch HD IPS display, 2.5D curved glass, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of expandable storage
- 8-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 2650mAh battery
- Android 6 Marshmallow, Funtouch UI
- Php 7,990
The new phone has a 5.2-inch, HD IPS display, along with a Snapdragon 430 chipset, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage. An 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 5-megapixel front camera takes care of imaging.
The Y55 utilizes a full metal unibody design, which belies its affordable market positioning. Finishing off the spec list is a 2650mAh battery and Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch UI.
The Y55 is priced at Php 7,990, making it one of the most affordable Snapdragon 430-toting phones currently in the market today.