Bringing cutting-edge tech to the mid-range line
vivo has made the innovative in-display fingerprint scanning tech available to mid-range phones with the V11. The V9’s successor gets major upgrades aside from the standout in-display fingerprint scanner: you also get a bigger battery (with quick charging), more RAM, a more powerful processor, upgraded cameras, and a bigger display with a smaller notch.
The V11 was launched in the Philippines in a grand event at Shangri-La at the Fort, attended by endorsers, executives, members from the media, and dealers.
vivo V11 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660AIE octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Halo FullView display, 2340×1080 resolution
- 64GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB)
- 12-megapixel f/1.8 and 5-megapixel f/2.4 rear cameras with PDAF, Dual Tone LED flash, AI Scene Recognition
- 25-megapixel f/2.0 front camera with 3D Portrait Lighting
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Jovi assistant
- 3400mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 8.1, FunTouch OS 4.5
The V11 is priced at Php 19,999. Preorders start on September 12 until September 20, and each pre-order comes with a Bluetooth earpiece, Bluetooth speaker, 10,000mAh Game powerbank, and a selfie stick worth Php4,000.