A new mid-range contender?
vivo officially launched the S1 Pro today in the Philippines. A higher-end version of the S1 that launched a few months ago, the S1 Pro gets a quad-rear camera setup placed in a unique diamond-shaped module. The setup consists of a 48-megapixel Samsung GM1 main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and 2-megapixel macro camera.
The internals get an upgrade as well with the S1 Pro’s Snapdragon 665 processor paired with 8GB RAM. It also gets an IPx2 rating, along with a USB-C port.
vivo S1 Pro Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 6.38-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Halo FullView display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 2340×1080 resolution
- 128GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB)
- Quadruple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 Samsung GM1 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth-sensor; 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera with PDAF, LED flash, AI Scene Recognition, Super Night Mode
- 32-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Jovi assistant, IPx2 rating
- 4500mAh battery with 18W USB-C fast charging
- Android 9 Pie with FunTouch OS 9.2
The S1 Pro is priced at Php 15,999 and will be available in the Philippines starting November 30.
Don’t forget to check out our hands-on with the S1 Pro: