It’s an entry-level phone with a big battery
Over at China, vivo introduced a new entry-level phone with the Y93. While it comes with the usual entry level features like an HD+ display and dual rear cameras, what makes the Y93 unique is its processor.
Powering the Y93 is a Snapdragon 439 processor–a successor to the Snapdragon 435. The new processor is manufactured using the 12nm process, and comes with Cortex-A53 cores rated at 1.95Ghz.
vivo Y93 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 6.2-inch HD+ IPS Halo FullView display,
- 64GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB)
- 13-megapixel f/2.2 and 2-megapixel f/2.4 rear cameras with PDAF, Dual Tone LED flash, AI Scene Recognition
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Face Unlock
- 4030mAh battery
- Android 8.1, FunTouch OS 4.5
The Y93 retails in China for CNY 1500(~Php 11.6k).