Essentially a V15 Pro for the Chinese market
vivo unveiled a new phone in China with the S1 Pro. If it looks familiar to you, that’s because the S1 Pro is basically a V15 Pro made for the Chinese market. You get the same triple rear camera setup, the same pop-up front camera, the same all-screen display, and the same Snapdragon 675 processor.
The only difference is with the RAM/Storage configuration: aside from an 8GB/128GB variant, the S1 Pro is also offered in a 6GB/256GB variant.
vivo S1 Pro Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Ultra FullView display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 2340×1080 resolution
- 128GB/256GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB)
- 48-megapixel f/1.8 Samsung GM1 main, 8-megapixel f2.2 ultra-wide-angle, and 5-megapixel f/2.4 depth-sensing rear cameras with PDAF, Dual Tone LED flash, AI Scene Recognition, Super Night Mode
- 32-megapixel f/2.0 pop-up front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Jovi assistant
- 3700mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 9 Pie with FunTouch OS 9
Both variants of the S1 Pro is priced at CNY 2,698(~Php 20.8k).