Another budget phone with triple rear cameras and a big battery
vivo introduced a new budget phone in India with the U10. The phone is similar to the Y15 sold in the Philippines except that it swaps the Y15’s Helio P22 processor for a Snapdragon 665 chip. In addition, you lose NFC on the U10, and you have a lower resolution 8-megapixel front camera.
The rest of the specs is the same with the Y15: 5000mAh battery with 18w charging, 6.35-inch HD+ display, fingerprint scanner, and triple rear cameras.
vivo U10 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 6.35-inch HD+ IPS Halo FullView display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 32GB/64GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB)
- Triple rear cameras: 13-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel f2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth-sensor; with PDAF, Dual Tone LED flash, AI Scene Recognition, Super Night Mode
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 9 Pie with FunTouch OS 9
The U10 is priced at INR 8990(~Php 6.7k) for the 3GB/32GB variant, INR 9990(~Php 7.4k) for the 3GB/64GB variant, and INR 10990(~Php 8.1k) for the 4GB/64GB variant. It will go on sale in India on September 29.