To come in two versions
While we wait for the official unveiling of the Vivo V9, the Chinese brand unveiled its flagship X21 in China. Highlight features for the X21 include a notch-sporting 6.28-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display. The notch on the X21 houses an earpiece, a 12-megapixel front camera, and an IR fill light, which is needed for the Face Wake 2.0’s 3D mapping feature.
Like the X20 Plus, the X21 will have a UD variant, where the main difference is the inclusion of an in-display fingerprint scanner. Both variants will come with Android 8.1 Oreo and Funtouch OS 4.0.
Vivo X21 / X21 UD Specs
- Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 6.23-inch 19:9 Super AMOLED Full HD+ display
- 64GB (X21) / 128GB (X21/X21 UD) of expandable storage (up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- 12-megapixel f/1.8 primary rear camera, and 5-megapixel f/2.4secondary rear camera
- 12-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock 2.0
- Android 8.1 Oreo with FunTouch OS 4.0
- 3200mAh battery with quick charging
Pricing for the three variants are as follows:
X21 64GB – CNY 2,898(~Php 23.9k)
X21 128GB – CNY 3,198(~Php 26.3k)
X21 UD 128GB – CNY 3,598(~Php 29.6k)
Orders for the X21 begin on March 24 in China, while orders for the X21 UD begin on March 28.
Source: GSM Arena
Check out our Vivo articles on the site: