An incremental update to the first iQOO Neo
Three months after launching the iQOO Neo in China, vivo unveiled an updated model with the iQOO Neo 855. As the name implies, the key upgrade here is the Snapdragon 855 processor—the first iQOO Neo settled for Snapdragon 845. With the new processor, the iQOO Neo 855 comes with UFS 3.0 storage (save for the entry-level 6GB/64GB variant) and a faster 33w wired charging.
Everything else remains the same: triple rear cameras, 6.39-inch AMOLED display, and 4500mAh battery.
vivo iQOO Neo 855 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 64GB UFS 2.1 /128GB UFS 3.0 /256GB UFS 3.0 internal storage
- 6.38-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Triple rear cameras: 8-megapixel 120-degree wide-angle camera; 12-megapixel f/1.8 Sony IMX363 main camera with dual-pixel autofocus; 2-megapixel depth sensor PDAF, Super HDR, LED flash
- 12-megapixel front camera
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Vapor Chamber cooling, Multi-Turbo, Monster Touch shoulder buttons, USB-C, 4D Shock
- 4500mAh battery with 33W Fast Charging
- Android 9.0 Pie with FunTouch OS 9
The iQOO Neo 855 starts at CNY 1998(~Php 14.5k) for the 6GB/64GB variant and can go as high as CNY 2698(~Php 19.6k) for the 8GB/256GB variant. The phone is currently open for pre-order in China.