A pair of high mid-range dual-selfie camera handsets
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Vivo earlier confirmed that their upcoming dual selfie camera toting X9s and X9s Plus will be making their official debut next week, July 6. The company broke the news via a teaser poster confirming the date and the location of the product unveiling.
As for specifications, there’s barely anything on the X9s, but the X9s Plus has already made its rounds on TENAA last month. The Vivo X9s Plus is expected to be wielding a pair of 20MP and 5MP selfie shooters, Qualcomm’s newest Snapdragon 660 SoC, as well as a beefy 3920mAh battery pack.
Vivo X9s Plus (TENAA Specs)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 512 graphics unit
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.85-inch Full HD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB of internal storage
- 16-megapixel rear camera
- 20-megapixel primary front camera
- 5-megapixel secondary front camera
- Dual SIM, with 4G LTE, LTE-A
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3920mAh battery
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat