With 5G tech going full steam ahead, vivo is expanding its 5G phone offerings in China. The latest is the Y73s 5G, which looks similar to the V20 SE that is coming to the Philippines on October 23. The Y73s 5G is different from the V20 SE with these features:
- A 5g-ready Dimensity 720 processor.
- Slower 18w USB-C wired charging.
- Lower-resolution 16-megapixel selfie snapper.
Otherwise, it is nearly identical to the V20 SE with these features:
- 4100mAh battery.
- 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
- Triple rear cameras (48-megapixel f/2.0 main camera, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor.
How much is vivo asking for the Y73s 5G? With a CNY 1,998(~Php 14.5k) price tag, vivo’s most affordable 5G phone offers a good set of features without cutting too much corners.