It is also a Y17 on steroids
vivo officially announced the mid-range Z5x in China. The new phone is vivo’s first offering to have a punch-hole display instead of the notch or a pop-up mechanism. The punch hole is home to a 16-megapixel front camera.
Like the Y17, the Z5x has a huge 5000mAh battery inside with support for 18W fast charging along with a triple rear camera setup comprising of a 16-megapixel f/1.78 main camera, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Powering the Z5x is a Snapdragon 710 processor with 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage.
Vivo Z5x Specs
- Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- 4GB/8GB/8GB of RAM
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD display
- 64GB/128GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- Triple rear cameras: 16-megapixel f/1.78 main camera, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor; LED Flash, PDAF, AI Scene Recognition
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock 2.0, Game Turbo, System Turbo
- Android 9 Pie with FunTouch 9
- 5000mAh battery with 18W quick charging
The Z5x is priced at CNY 1398(~Php 10.6k) for the 4GB/64GB model, CNY 1498(~Php 11.4k) for the 6GB/64GB model, CNY 1698(~Php 12.9k) for the 6GB/128GB model, and CNY 1998(~Php 15.1k) for the 8GB/128GB model. It will be available in China on June 1.