We unbox Cherry Mobile’s newest phone for you!
Yesterday Cherry Mobile unveiled their answer to the many international and local bang-for-the-buck phones that have been circulating the market. We’re talking about the Flare X, the company’s most feature packed phone yet. With 3GB of RAM, 5.5-inch full HD display and a 13-megapixel rear camera with a Sony IMX sensor, it’s one the most value packed phones to be released by any brand so far this year.
Cherry Mobile Flare X specs
- 1.7GHz MediaTek 6752 octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD IPS OGS display, Gorilla Glass 3, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB of storage expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Sony IMX214 sensor, BSI
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat with OTA for Lollipop
Today we’ll be unboxing the retail package that you’ll encounter if you decide to buy this phone come July. So check the video above to see our unboxing and hear what we think of the Flare X.