See the Lenovo K4 Note in action!
Last Friday we saw Lenovo’s new K4 Note in the flesh at an event in SM North Cyberzone. It’s an impressive looking smartphone that the Chinese company hopes to attract pinoys with, especially with the bundled VR headset.
Lenovo K4 Note specs
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera with phase detection AF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front facing camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, Dolby Atmos Sound
- 3,300mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
We’ve spent a little more quality time with the device since then, and decided to make a video of our observations of the device. If you want to listen in on our second hands-on of the device, load the video up above.