See the Vibe P1 in action
You’ve probably already read our hands-on of the Vibe P1 yesterday. Pictures are great, but seeing a smartphone in action is always better. Well, if you want to see Lenovo’s Vibe P1 in action, you’re in for a treat – we spent a few minutes with the big-batteried phone yesterday during its official unveil and made a short, 4-minute video showing its features, specs, and how the embedded fingerprint scanner works.
Lenovo Vibe P1 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB of storage, expandable
- 13-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI
- 5000mAh battery
So click on the YouTube link above, make sure the video is on HD and enjoy the show.