See the dual selfie cam in action!
Lenovo’s Vibe S1 is certainly one of the more unique smartphones we’ve encountered in a while, and its twin selfie cams really bring a lot to the table. It’s hard to really convey just how the two cameras work, so we made the short video above that really captures how the twin front cameras work, as well as the other features of the phone.
Lenovo Vibe S1 specs
- 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6752 octa-core processor
- ARM Mali-T760 MP2
- 3GB of RAM
- 5-inch full HD display, 1920 x 1080
- 32GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED
- 8-megpixel dual front cameras
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.0 Lollipop, Vibe UI
- 2500mAh battery
Just like the Vibe P1, we made the video in HD, so click on the video above, click on HD and let ‘er rip. You can also check out our hands-on of the Vibe S1 yesterday here.