Check out Lenovo’s mid-range smartphone
Aside from the K4 Note, Lenovo also launched the Vibe X3 a few days ago. The Vibe X3 has the same design language as its more affordable sibling, but sports better materials, hardware and overall build quality. It also has a pretty cool 21-megapixel rear camera on the back, which is a significant upgrade over the one in the K4 Note.
Lenovo Vibe X3 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920 x 1080
- 32GB of expandable storage
- 21-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, 4K recording, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
- 3500mAh battery
Other specs include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage as well as 4K shooting capability and a fingerprint scanner. Anyways, you can check out the video hands-on above if you’re curious about the phone.