Here’s the video unboxing of the Meizu M2 Note!
Yesterday we shared to you our unboxing article of the Meizu M2 Note, and today we’ve published the video unboxing to show you guys the phone in action. Just like we mentioned yesterday, the M2 Note is the successor device of the M1 Note, the first phone to kick off the heated bang-for-the-buck wars here in the PH last summer.
Meizu M2 Note specs:
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD Sharp IGZO display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, F/2.2 aperture, dual LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, F/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.0 Lollipop, Flyme UI
- 3100mAh battery
The M2 Note is now currently available to buy from Novo7 Tech for Php 7,490. You can walk into Novo7 Tech’s stores scattered all around the metro and check out the device yourself. Keep checking back to our site to see the full review next week.