The smartphone market in China is a cutthroat one, with each manufacturer trying one up each other in both features and specs. While we haven’t reported on Chinese brand Mlais before, we should probably pay more attention to them thanks to their MX Base smartphone that sports a 4300mAh battery, 2GB of RAM, 4G LTE and a 64-bit processor for just $99, or Php 4470!
Mlais MX Base
- MediaTek MT6735 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD IPS full lamination display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Sony IMX 219 sensor
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 4300mAh battery
It needs to be mentioned though that the $99 price is simply an introductory price for this beast, with the phone possessing an estimated $139 (Php 6200) sticker price when the sale ends. If you’re the adventurous type (or just have a lot of experience buying from overseas shops) you can head on over to Mlais’ official website where you can order the phone yourself through its partner stores once the sale begins on the 1st of July.