What can a P650/mo. postpaid plan get you these days?
Initial instinct when checking out postpaid plans is to go for the flagship high-end devices. However there are several gems being offered by Smart in their postpaid plans with Flexibundles that scream value. For example for Php650 a month you can actually get an Android 4.1 smartphone with a Qualcomm dual-core processor, 4-inch IPS display (233ppi), with a 5.0 megapixel shooter, 2000 SMS To all networks, 80 minutes calls to all networks, additional 500 minutes calls to Smart/Sun/TNT/PLDT Landline, and 150MB worth of mobile browsing. That’s a lot. Hehe. ^^;
The smartphone we’re talking about is the Huawei Ascend Y300. Check out the spec sheet below. You can get this phone at zero cash out with Smart’s All-in Plan 500. The good thing with using the All-in postpaid plan is that you have complete control over the value and you can mix it with the bundles offered on Flexibundles. For this plan we picked ALL NET TALK and TRI NET PLUS which gave us all the minutes, SMS, and mobile data browsing.
Huawei Ascend Y300 Spec Sheet
- 1GHz Dual-core Processor, Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon Chipset
- Adreno 203 GPU
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD Card
- 4.0-inches IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- 480×800 resolution, 233 pixels per inch
- 5.0-megapixels rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- WiFi b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot, 3G, Bluetooth, FM Radio
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1,730mAh Battery
Smart All-in Plan 500 with Flexibundles
- TRI NET 400: 500 mins to Smart, TNT, Sun, and PLDT landline, 2000 SMS to all networks, 150MB Data
- ALL NET TALK 250: 80 minutes to Smart, Globe, and Sun
- Total Monthly Plan cost: P650
That’s pretty good value for Php650/month. 🙂
Click here to visit the Smart Flexibundle Postpaid Planner Site.