Another release from Xiaomi
Just bought the Redmi Note 3? You might be annoyed that Xiaomi has officially launched yet another smartphone under the Redmi Note lineup dubbed the Redmi Note 3 Pro. The new smartphone has a number of improved hardware compared to the original Redmi Note 3. For starters, the Redmi Note 3 Pro uses Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 650 hexa-core processor instead of MediaTek’s Helio offering, along with an Adreno 510 GPU.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 hexa-core processor
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display, 1920 x 1080
- 16GB/64GB of expandable storage
- 16-megapixel rear camera with phase detection AF, LED flash, F/2.0 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera, F/2.0 aperture
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB OTG
- 4050mAh battery
Other specs include a 16-megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus and f/2.0 aperture, 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture and a 4050mAh battery with Qualcomm’s fast charging tech built-in.
There will be two versions of the Redmi Note 3 Pro: 2GB of RAM with 16GB of storage and one with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. Xiaomi is pricing the 2GB/16GB storage version at $152 or at 7K, though no price has been set yet for the 3GB/64GB storage version.