After appearing in numerous leaks and listings, Xiaomi next flagship killer series finally has a launch date. In all of its social media posts, Xiaomi reveals that the Mi 10T series will launch globally on September 30, indicating that they will be made available on our shores as well.
What do we know about the Mi 10T series so far?
- An unconventional triple rear camera design. Both the Mi 10T and Mi10T Pro will have a triple rear camera setup, with the main camera taking up half of the rear camera module—indicating that Xiaomi might be using large image sensors. The Mi 10T will have a 64-megapixel camera, while the Mi 10T Pro will get a 108-megapixel one.
- Crazy fast refresh rates. While both have IPS displays because they will use a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, the Mi 10T series is said to pack a blazing 144hz refresh rate, which is a rarity among phones nowadays, not to mention flagship killers.
- Flagship internals. The Mi 10T series is not a flagship killer without the best internals, and we ate talking about a Snapdragon 865 processor beating inside, along with up to 8GB RAM and up to 256GB internal storage.
- An incredible price point. While the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro are initially rumored to start at 550 Euros(~Php 31.7k) and 640 Euros(~Php 36.7k) respectively, new reports say that they will be cheaper: the Mi 10T will start at 499 Euros(~Php 28.3k), while the Mi 10T Pro will start at 599 Euros (~Php 34k).
- The Mi 10T Lite might tag along. Aside from the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro, there are reports that the Mi 10T Lite will tag along as well. There are little details about this phone, but it is rumored to use a Snapdragon 750G processor and come with a sub-300 Euro(~Php 17k) price tag.