Here we go, Xiaomi fans. Xiaomi’s upcoming flagship refresh, the powerhouse Mi 5S smartphone, is set to be unveiled at a September 27 event, based on a leaked teaser image. Press invites have already been sent, according to GSMArena.
Earlier, we covered leaked spec reports on the Mi 5S beast. Here’s a recap of the rumored spec list, along with some additional changes gathered from online leaksters all over the Internet.
Xiaomi Mi 5S (Rumored Specs)
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor
- Adreno 530 graphics processor
- 6GB RAM (LPDDR4 at 1866MHz)
- 5.15-inch QHD display, 2560 x 1440 resolution, Force Touch (3D touch support)
- Up to 256GB internal storage, UFS 2.0
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, optical image stabilization, 6P lens with phase detection auto-focus, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, Mi Pay
- USB Type-C, fingerprint sensor (Qualcomm’s Ultrasonic Sensor)
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (MIUI 8)
- 3490mAh battery, Fast Charge 3.0
Stay tuned to Unbox for more information on Xiaomi’s upcoming flagship refresh with the Mi 5S.