A bang-for-buck 7.9-inch tablet from Xiaomi
Unveiled earlier this month, Xiaomi’s 7.9-inch Mi Pad 3 has now landed on local shores, for sale at gadget store Widget City. Here’s the spec sheet for interested tablet enthusiasts.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3
- 2.1GHz MediaTek MT8176 hexa-core processor
- ImgTec PowerVR GX6250 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 7.9-inch QXGA IPS display, 2048 x 1536 resolution
- 64GB non-expandable storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C port
- 6600mAh battery, fast charge
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow (MIUI 8)
- Php 14,500
This mid-ranger of a tablet has great specs for its pricing, though it’s missing out on cellular connectivity and a microSD expansion slot. Adding these features would definitely increase its pricing, though. At 7mm thin, with a weight of 328g, the metal-framed Mi Pad 3 is still as handy as its predecessor.