A better Mi 4i
Chinese brand Xiaomi has officially launched the 32GB version of the Mi 4i in India a few days after teasing the product on Twitter. Aside from the bigger 32GB of storage, the new Mi 4i is identical to the previous Mi 4i launched back in April, though the new version will only be available in Dark Grey.
Xiaomi Mi 4i specs
- Second gen 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch full HD OGS Sharp/JDI, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB/32GB of storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera by Sony/Samsung
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual-SIM, Dual LTE
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android Lollipop 5.0 with MIUI 6
- 3030mAh battery
When we reviewed the Mi 4i, its lack of expandable storage and small 16GB on-board storage was a big issue for us, which obviously the new version of the phone solves.
The 32GB version of the Mi 4i is priced at INR 14,999, which comes out at around Php 10,680.