Are you excited?
UPDATE: Xiaomi Philippines informed us that the arrival of the Black Shark 2 Pro–as teased by Xiaomi’s distributor in the country, Mi Store Philippines–is not yet official. We’ll update this post as we get more information.
After it was launched in Malaysia a few months ago, Xiaomi Philippines confirmed that it is bringing the Black Shark 2 Pro to the Philippines.
You've been asking for Mi, so are you ready for more?
The latest gaming phone from Black Shark comes with a Snapdragon 855+ processor, liquid cooling, 12GB RAM, front-firing stereo speakers, 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 rear camera, and a 6.39-inch AMOLED Display.
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro specs
- AI-Powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 640 graphics unit
- 12GB RAM
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 34.7ms input latency, motion interpolation, Magic Press, with support for HDR and DCI-P3
- 128GB/256GB of expandable UFS 3.0 storage
- 48-megapixel f/1.75 Sony IMX 586 primary rear camera and 12-megapixel f/2.2 telephoto rear camera with dual-LED flash, PDAF, Dark Light enhancement, Portrait mode
- 20-megapixel f/2.0 front camera with beauty mode, 4K recording
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, LTE-A
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- In-display Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port, Liquid Cool 3.0, front-facing stereo speakers
- 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie
Should Xiaomi Philippines follow the pricing in Malaysia, the Black Shark 2 Pro should be priced at around Php 31k before taxes and duties.