Check out the new tablet of Xiaomi!
Aside from the Redmi Note 3, Xiaomi also announced the successor to their successful Mi Pad tablet, the Mi Pad 2. The new tablet continues Xiaomi’s tradition of offering a high-spec device at a low price, though the company has ditched NVIDIA as their processor provider and has instead gone with Intel, specifically, the company’s Intel Atom Z5-Z8500 quad-core processor.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 specs
- Intel Atom X5-Z8500, 2.24GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 7.9-inch QXGA display, 1536 x 2048 resolution
- 16GB/64GB of storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front
- WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C
- Android 5.1 with MIUI 7/Windows 10
- 6190mAh battery
Just like the Redmi Note 3, the Mi Pad 2 comes in two storage versions: 16GB and 64GB. Xiaomi is also offering a Windows 10 version of the tablet, though that’s only for the 64GB storage version of the slate.
The Mi Pad 2 is priced at RMB 999 or Php 7.3K for the 16GB version while the 64GB version will run you RMB 1299 or 9.5K.